Wednesday, November 7, 2012

My Weakness & What I'm Lacking In?

I went to this website and entered my real name to find out my weaknesses and what I'm lacking in. There are also quite a few other quizzes there.


Here's the site:
http://timiss.net/
Just simply enter your name!

























The first picture is my result for what I'm lacking in. "輝き" means radiance/shine while "夜の営み" means night life? (I guess...) LOL, this doesn't really seem applicable to me. I came to knew of this website while watching Haromoni@, a variety show hosted by Morning Musume. Every member had their names entered and the results were actually somewhat true and really applies to them...

For the second picture below, it shows what are my weaknesses. "スゲベ" means lewd/pervert; "飽き所" means boredom while "傲慢" means arrogance. This seem really true and accurate in my case though. I do admit I'm really a bit pervy, easily bored and very arrogant.

No comments:

Post a Comment