Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Doraemon Expo @ Johor Bahru


It's been more than a year since I've last posted here.:/ Anyways, this is to share my experience and thoughts about visiting the Doraemon Expo at Johor Bahru's City Square. The expo will be held from 30th Aug 2014 to 4th Jan 2015 and it costs RM25 (about SGD10) for those above 12 so if you've haven't visit it, you should since its pretty worth it.:)


^Here's me with the tickets bought. LOL


 ^And here's how the walls of outside the expo looked like.

 The above and below pictures are part of the 100 Doraemon gadgets. Each exhibit features Doraemon with a gadget and a small description of how the gadget works.



 ^And last but not least of the 100 gadgets, here's Doraemon with the 100 glasses.:)

 ^The next part features how Doraemon lost his ears and turned blue in colour.



 ^After which, we then proceed to the next few exhibitions. I purchased this stamp booklet (that cost RM9.90). At the remaining exhibitions, there was stamp stations where we can stamp the stamps onto the stamp booklet.

 ^And then we saw that Nobita got married with Shizuka. Yay. LOL

 ^Here, at the last part of the exhibition, you can have your photographs taken by the staff crew at a price that I forgot. LOL But the thing was, they were blocking in front of Nobita's house and...I was not able to take pictures of his house, with his grandmother hugging Nobita.:/

 ^Before the end of the whole expo, there's the Gian store where I bought souvenirs. There's another store at Level 3 of the mall where you could buy gifts if you did not visit the expo. Before leaving, the crew stamped this on my hand saying that we could still return to visit the expo again until the day ends.

 ^After visiting the whole expo, I went to watch Big Hero 6 and had fried rice for lunch.


 ^After lunch, I visited the Doraemon cafe located at Level 5 of the mall. This is a temporary cafe along with the whole Doraemon cafe.:)



^I ordered a cup of hot chocolate which cost RM6.90.

^Before leaving JB, I ate a crepe! This is a must-have every time I go to JB since its rare to see stalls selling crepes in Singapore.:/

No comments:

Post a Comment