Friday, June 8, 2012

Is Arashi's Sakurai Sho Really Okay?

Where it all began...

The Part II Continuation?

I'm sort of worried about him ever since he was appointed the main newscaster for London Olympics 2012 for NTV. A week after this was released, it was announced that the movie filming for Nazotoki wa Dinner no Ato de (NazoDi) would be in Singapore. It was reported that filming would take place from June to July. When I first saw the news, I can tell you, I ran a few rounds in my house, keeping the happiness to myself. No words could describe my delightness. My dream of having a slight chance of meeting Arashi was coming true!XD However, after calming down, I thought that this could be sort of a big problem..

Well, the Olympics were right after the movie filming, emphasizing how busy he would be. Since he was not only a newscaster, but also an actor, a member of a famous boyband, hosting 3 variety shows along with his bandmates, his stress must be really unthinkable. Not only that, from the negative rumours I found from Arashi, he seemed to have the highest number of rumors, mostly of his rude behaviour to fans in public. There was even a magazine planning to 'kill' him by 'bombing' him with lots of negative articles about him soon.

I remembered that his sleeping was greatly negatively affected when he mentioned it twice on  Arashi ni Shiyagare, in this segment called, Dandyism Bureau. He mentioned he wasn't able to sleep well, waking up in between his sleeps frequently, or even waking up to find himself half-naked at most times. He said that there was even once when he woke up to finding his head outside the window. WOAH. His stress...I don't think anyone could really understand how big is that man...

Now, to the second article. Sakurai was reported to be frequently visiting gay bars in Ni-chome. He was seen chatting with shop tenants, who's known to be good secret keepers. Anyway, to my main point. If visiting gay bars could relieve his stress even by a little, and does not negatively affect his work and relationships, I'm really fine with it. Sakurai, ganbare!!:DD

No comments:

Post a Comment