Sunday, July 1, 2012

Grandma's 65th Birthday and My Long-Awaited Reunion with Ocean Catch!:DD





















Today, on Youth Day, I've celebrated my grandmother's 65th birthday. We met at my aunt's house for tea and dinner. For tea, we had cakes from Glace. One of which was the souffle, which is how I think it is spelt, a cake made from egg white and cheese with apricot jelly on top. It was really nice and it tasted like cheese cake. The apricot jelly was pretty sweet on the other hand. 


Then, I shared this cookie and dough chocolate cake with my sister. This cake is the one that I really recommend. It was really fantastic, simply perfect for chocolate lovers like yours truly. The cream melts instantly inside my mouth and the cookie was crunchy.


For dinner, we had pizza from PizzaHut. This was also one of my memorable experiences eating pizzas from PizzaHut because I've finally eaten the pizza that I've always dreamt of eating 5 years ago... Ocean Catch. I remembered that my first time eating Ocean Catch Pizza was when I was ten years old. My tuition mates and I had done quite well for our end-of-year examinations for Mathematics and my tuition teacher bought pizza for us. My friend and I went to the PizzaHut outlet nearby to purchase the pizza. It was my first time getting such a big treat in tuition. 


From then on, I fell in hard for that Ocean Catch. However, whenever I had pizzas afterwards, it was mostly Hawaiian, one of the pizzas that I hated the most due to it's high number of pineapples in there. Until today, I've finally gotten the chance to taste it again. Though the ingredients changed drastically, like how there was no more squids and instead there was pineapples. However, I was still elated at the fact that I've gotten to eat it. I've even eaten 3 pieces of Ocean Catch!XD

No comments:

Post a Comment