Sunday, July 1, 2012

First Time Lunch-ing at Burger King...


29th June 2012 was the first time I've ever dine at Burger King and I can say, it's quite a pleasant experience. I went with 3 of my friends to the Burger King at NEX for lunch after registering my IC in school. I ordered this set-meal that costs S$4.90 that consists of a burger, a packet of fries, a drink and a cup of ice-cream. To be frank, I found the price to be quite reasonable. The Chicken Crisp burger looked kinda 'pathetic' at the first sight when I opened it. It consists of some lettuce and a fried piece chicken. It was nothing compared to MacDonald's MacSpicy. However, considering the price, I realised that it's quite reasonable. In addition, I found the way they organised their counters to be interesting. They had this station where customers would place their orders and would get their receipts. Then, they would be waiting at another counter where they wait for their food to be collected. As compared to most fast-food restaurants, I find this way to manage the long-queue and long-waiting more efficient.:))

No comments:

Post a Comment