Sunday, July 1, 2012

Singapore Being A Garden City?


Guess what is that light-brown thing that was the subject of the picture?

I'm certain that most would not know since I took it quite far away. It was one of the pancakes sold at Jollibean. I'm quite a fan of Jollibean since I've eaten its beancurd jelly and soyabean milk as young as when I was attending nursery classes.

This was taken at an overhead bridge near my house. Apparently, someone had not finished the pancake and threw it on the floor. I was greatly annoyed when I came to find this lonely pancake there when I was going home. The one who bought the pancake not only wasted food, he also littered.

I believe that pancakes and food were made with great patience and seeing someone throwing it away without finishing it turns me off. Littering the pancake on the floor will not only attract pests, but also ruining the clean and green image and reputation that foreigners had of Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment