Sunday, July 1, 2012

Last Post of the Day...


Last post of the day and it's an article about Arashi's Sakurai Sho coming to Singapore to film the movie for Nazotoki wa Dinner no Ato de!XD This article was taken from My Paper on 29th June 2012. Well, I knew this about 2 weeks ago though but was still excited when I saw this article. I don't really expect to see him around in Singapore shopping though but I hope this movie will be in Singapore theatres when it starts showing in Japan cinemas in 2013. In addition, I hope Sakurai would be able to cope with preparing for the 2012 Olympics since he's the main caster for Olympics this year for NTV News Zero. He's been doing it since the 2008 Olympics in BeiJing, China and the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver. That's all for today!^^ P.S.: I really really love the picture of Sakurai in that article!XD

No comments:

Post a Comment