Sunday, September 2, 2012

What I've Been Doing for the Past 2 Months...

It's been 2 months and 1 day since I last posted here on 1st July 2012. Term3 has ended and the September holidays are here. How fast time has passed. Looking back, I could not really remember what I've been doing for the past 2 months - most probably fooling around, lamenting about homework and humans as usual... It seemed as if I did not do anything significant enough for me to remember.:PP Fortunately, I've been taking pictures for the past 2 months so I can remember what I've doing..://

Week 1 (25Jun - 1Jul)
Posted in previous posts

Week 2 (2Jul - 8Jul)
4Jul - Release of Morning Musume's 50th Single, One Two Three/The Mantenrou Show
7Jul - T-ara's Day by Day Comeback!^^ 
Aftermath of dropping my watch...://
Was looking at my primary school stuff and found this... O.o


Week 3 (9Jul - 15Jul)
11 Jul - GCE 'O' Levels Chinese Oral

Week 4 (16Jul - 22Jul)
17Jul - GCE 'O' Levels Chinese Listening Comprehension
22Jul - Traveled around Singapore to do Geography AA...-.-

Had this for lunch before the comprehension examination...:PP
I don't know why this picture's vertical... -.-


Shared this crepe with MeiFong..:DD
Look at how thin her arm was...:PP
 This was taken at the Helix Bridge.
Some pictures that I shot at the Gardens by the Bay. The quality was not very good though...://

Week 5 (23Jul - 29Jul)
My regular dose of Curry Chicken Rice on every Sunday to boost myself for the week...:DD


Week 6 (30Jul - 5Aug)
30Jul - HwaYoung left T-ara...TT
5Aug - Completed History AA Project^^

Shot this at a shelter walkway. How inconsiderate these people were... *Sighs*
 Speechless.... *Sighs*
People disposing unwanted stuff everywhere near the rubbish bin...-_-

Week 7 (6Aug - 12Aug)
8Aug - School's National Day celebration
9Aug - Singapore's 47th Birthday!:DD
Curry Chicken Noodles...:DD

Week 8 (13Aug - 19Aug)
16Aug - Went to NTU Heritage Museum!XD

 Ate microwaved food from 7Elevens with MeiFong on 13Aug after Chemistry SSP:DD










Picture of  a drain...://

















First time trying out Curry Vegetables Rice... Picture turned out to be vertical...again...-.-
Visit to NTU Chinese Heritage Center...:))

Having lunch at MacDonalds with MeiFong and Ko..^^
Another appearance of MeiFong's thin hand... O.o

Week 9 (20Aug - 26Aug)
20Aug - Became a fan of Super Junior's KangIn...XD
 Went to have lunch at a foodcourt. On the tin can is a drawing of Michael Jackson...:PP
First time trying a Frappe since MacDonalds' having a offer... The sweetness was alike to the sweetness of experiencing love.. O.o
Had lunch with Adilah and MeiFong after school at Pastamania.. First time having lunch with Adilah after the fasting period!^^
My mum cooking dinner after not cooking for don't know how many decades...
Had BurgerKing takeaway and ate this with MeiFong at a void deck near the school. 
Crystal joined as well. 
Look at MeiFong's skinny body... O.o

Week 10 (27Aug - 2Sep)
30Aug - Announced that T-ara's Day by Day repackaged mini-album, Mirage will be released on 3Sep
31Aug - Arashi's Matsumoto Jun's 29th Birthday
31Aug - School's Teachers' Day celebration and ELearning...:((
2Sep - Celebration for my birthday (More on my next post..XP)

No comments:

Post a Comment