Tuesday, December 25, 2012

My Thoughts on the Dance Shot Ver. of Morning Musume's Help Me!

Konnichiwa!:DD

It's been a long time since I'm back..:DD I have just watched the dance shot version of Morning Musume's 52nd single, Help me! a few days ago. The leopard outfits were really cool and awesome but the pink parts/frills on their skirts reminded me of Iroppoi Jirettai.XP The concept for the outfits reminded me of Egao Yes Nude, 8th generation's Mitsui Aika's debut single.

The background looked kinda fake but I like how the neon light lights up during the chorus. It reminds me of Shibuya!:DD I think one of the main points of this song are the talking voices at the start of the song and before the last chorus. I think the voice was Fukumura Mizuki's and leader Michishige Sayumi's voice. The use of the talking voices were completely different from Ishikawa Rika's talk parts in The Peace and Shabondama. The use of the talking voices were very creative and fresh yet it instills a creepy feeling in me though..

LOL, I am not able to comment on the lyrics since I don’t really understand Japanese. It seems to me as if the lyrics were saying that the female is "haunting" her boyfriend and is asking him to help her by loving her back.. O.o I'm not really sure... I felt that Oda Sakura sang her solo parts really well and personally, I think she sings better than Sayashi Riho. However, I cannot comment on the splitting of the solo parts since I can't really recognise the members from the dance shot version.

I think the most important point of this single is the dance coordination. Unlike Shouganai Yume Oibito, where I felt that the dance coordination was quite bad, the dance coordination for Help me! was great and awesome. The dance coordination is something worthy to look out for and focus on this time. It seems like the dance coordination has become a lot more emphasized, important and better ever since Michishige has become the leader of Morning Musume.

Well, let's enjoy the dance shot version and look forward to the actual PV!!:DD  

No comments:

Post a Comment