Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Saying Goodbye to These Three Fellows!















Well, say goodbye to these triplets as the day of having lessons in this school ends! These belong to my friend sitting behind me during most of the lessons and I think she's yet to give the triplet names. The triplet has accompanied for the second semester of my fourth year during my secondary education. I could not forget how I would just randomly pick one from the windows and squish it whenever lessons were boring. Haha! But now, it's time to bid farewell as we have to clear the things in the classroom, so that friend has to bring it back. But not without letting me take a picture of their butts! Haha! And to be honest, I was partially, yes, partially, not fully responsible for the almost-breaking arms and tails!

Till we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment