Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Survival Pack to Survive... Examinations?





















Yeah, I received this survival pack like 3 weeks ago from my class form teachers. I personally feel that it is a very creative present and everything packed inside a brown paper bag. It's like a farewell present but I really appreciated how our form teachers thought of the idea. Guess what's inside? Yeap, food!^^ Chocolates ranging from kitkats to candies like Magic Pop, we are sure to be able to survive the national examinations! Haha! There was even a sort of what-you-can-find-in-the-survival-pack list, where you have a "1x Ovaltine Tablets because we all need a chill pill". Isn't that innovative?xD When our form teachers came in to the class during PE (since the PE teacher was absent), they gave the survival pack out, which I felt touched. Imagine a sadist like me actually feeling touched!

No comments:

Post a Comment