Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The Day When I Could Watch NC-16 Movies in the Cinemas

3 September 2013 marked the day where I could officially step into the cinemas to watch NC16 movies! *throws confetti to celebrate!* 2013 is the first year that I have to attend school on my birthday, which I was clearly unhappy about. Not to mention that I have History and Biology examinations on the same day too.:/ This year, I've received "tons" of presents as well (yeah, look at how small my value of "ton" is) but still, I'm grateful for all of the love *coughs* and caring I've received.



This is the first present I've received on that day when I reached school. It's something sweet and it is able to make it without using oven. Pretty expensive, though. I've yet to open the box but I guess I'll be making it with my sister after the examinations, which is like 2 weeks away. I'm elated to receive this, since I've always wanted to buy and try but I have no money (due to spending much money on Arashi goods:P).













The second present I've received in school was especially memorable too because it is the first time this friend of mine gave me presents. I knew her since like 3 years ago but we only became friends, like close friends this year. And not to forget, my favourite food is chocolate. *smirks*













The third present was received on a day after. Yes, it's chocolate *squeals in excitement* and an article coverage about the Nazotoki Dinner no Ato de movie (The After Dinner Mysteries Movie)!!!!^^ OMG, I can't contain my excitement anymore!xD I can say that I was very, very lucky to receive this! Till now, I'm still keeping a look-out for articles about the screening event in Singapore. I mean, of course it'll be natural to keep a constant look-out since it's the first time an Arashi member coming to Singapore after I became a fangirl!













Okay, this is a red packet that I received from my dad on my birthday. It's kinda unique because it's honestly my first time seeing a red packet with "Happy Birthday" written on it.:P I've used the money to buy a pimple cream (yeah, what for? -_-) and 5 Arashi shop photos!xDD


Yeap, these are the 5 Arashi shop photos that I bought online! I bought 1 Popcorn Group Photo, 1 Popcorn Juntoshi (Ohno+Matsumoto) Photo, 2 Sakurai Solo Photos (1 from Believe, 1 from CallingxBreathless) and 1 CallingxBreathless Ninomiya Solo Photo. Hmm, I feel kind of guilty for not purchasing any Matsumoto Solo Photos but there weren't any Solo Photos of him I liked that was available. It's really difficult to find his solo photos that I liked, you know?:/




And the 2 photos above? It's a cardigan that one of my close friends bought for me too! It's the first time in 4 years that she actually didn't buy chocolate. Haha! Still, I really liked the cardigan. I'm not the type that actually goes shopping for clothes. (I hate shopping for clothes because I always can't seem to find clothes that I liked.) The size was also suitable for me! Initially, I thought that I wouldn't be able to wear the cardigan. Haha!






Since I view my 16th birthday as a new start, I thought of trying a store that I haven't tried before. I went to Yakitori and had this bentou for lunch.













I also bought these sweets from Dora no Keiki. These are called daifuku (which I simply call it 大福 since my parents don't know what's daifuku). Well, they looked different from the daifuku I always see on Japanese shows though but it's really really nice!




My sister bought me this petite cake from emicakes and a Haagen Daaz ice-cream tub. Yay, my favourite!













During the weekend, I went to my maternal grandparents' house for lunch. It's sort of like a tradition to have lunch at my grandparents' house every year for my birthday. Every year, I'll get to eat my favourite Hainanese steamed chicken cooked by my grandfather. Eating it makes me feel a lot more energised and gives me the motivation to work hard so as to be able to eat the steamed chicken again on my birthday next year.




We also ate a birthday cake and red boiled eggs. Again, it's a tradition of mine, which I always enforce, to eat the same type of chocolate cake from Prima Deli.


Well, to conclude, this year's birthday celebrations was again memorable. LOL, what a boring way to conclude!xP I had fun fooling around again, which I hope to do so next year too!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment